What You'll Learn In Your Online Veterinary Assistant Training
Our Veterinary Assistant program is now available with Electronic or Hard Copy Lesson Books! Click here for more information.
- Proper Handling and Restraint of Animals
- Physical Examination of Animal Patients
- Grooming, Manicuring and Bathing
- Animal and Medical Terminology
- Anatomy, Immunity and Vaccinations
- Exotic Animals: Care and Handling
- Disease Conditions, X-rays, Preparing for Surgery
- Assisting the Surgeon and Postoperative Procedures
- Anesthesia for Animals and Giving Medicine
- Quarantine, Diets and Dental Care
For the full Veterinary Assistant course outline, please visit our Course Outline page.
Veterinary Assistant Course That Fits Your Life
In as little as four months you can be ready to start working as a Veterinary Assistant. And our self-paced online veterinary assistant school training means you can study anytime, anywhere. With this online veterinary assistant certificate course, there are no in-person veterinary classes to attend and no schedules to keep. Our Veterinary Assistant program will teach you everything you need to know to start working as a Veterinary Assistant' no previous experience needed.