Our goal is to give adults a fresh start with a new career.
U.S. Career Institute (USCI) Non-degree:
USCI’s mission is to offer affordable, quality distance education to our students. USCI’s flexible, real-world career training is written especially for the distance learner. Our administration, faculty and staff are dedicated to supporting our students through exceptional service.
U.S. Career Institute Degree:
U.S. Career Institute’s mission is to provide high-quality and affordable distance education. USCI provides innovative, real-world curricula that students in any geographical location can obtain. The U.S. Career Institute faculty and staff focus on the needs and satisfaction of students in order to provide exceptional, applicable instruction and service.
USCI High School:
USCI’s high school program mission is to serve a diverse group of students seeking a high school diploma through an accessible and flexible online experience. USCI offers affordable, quality academic and vocational high school content through distance education.
Institutional Goals for Students
U.S. Career Institute communicates institutional goals to students to help students understand U.S. Career Institute's broad objectives (outside of program/learning objectives) for the student during their enrollment.
- U.S. Career Institute will exceed our student's expectations.
- U.S. Career Institute will provide quality education written/presented specifically for the distance education learner.
- U.S. Career Institute's decisions and actions always consider the student.
- U.S. Career Institute has the resources to support the education it offers.
- U.S. Career Institute would be proud to have a friend or family member as a student.
- U.S. Career Institute will continuously seek to improve its education and support of students.