Build the skills you need to start a rewarding new career in a doctor's office, hospital, or healthcare clinic - even your own home. Become a part of an essential, growing industry. The U.S. Department of Labor projects the growth for healthcare occupations to grow 13.6% from 2014 to 2024.*
Growth Potential & Career Opportunities
- Earn up to $38,000 a year!**
- Work full-time or part-time
- Work for doctors, hospitals or clinics
- Work from home after you gain experience
- Gain two valuable skills and expand your career path options by taking Coding and Billing.
- Be a part of the secure, growing healthcare industry
- The U.S. Department of Labor projects the growth for healthcare occupations to grow 13.6% from 2014 to 2024.*
Upon graduation from our program, you will receive your U.S. Career Institute Certificate of Completion attesting to your accomplishment. U.S. Career Institute's Medical Coding and Billing program will prepare you to take a Certification exam of your choosing. You are not required to take a certification exam, however taking this additional step will help you market yourself to potential employers and validate your knowledge in Medical Coding and Billing.
USCI Career Coach ProgramWe invest in you-up to $400 Value***
After completing your certificate course, our Career Coach Program is an included benefit that will give you one-on-one access to a Career Coach Specialist. Our course and Career Coach Program can prepare you with the skills needed to help you start your new career. Read about the program's requirements and guidelines in the Career Coach Program Outline.