By: U.S. Career Institute
Pros: face-to-face instruction, peer enhanced learning, in-person support staff, social/emotional fulfillment, equal opportunity learning.
Cons: higher risk of transmitting Coronavirus due to increased exposure to large groups, lack of space in classrooms, shared restrooms.
If you are one of the many now considering a transition from traditional classroom learning to 100% online, here are some online learning benefits to help support your decision:
- Online schooling allows you to take classes anywhere – including in the safety and comfort of your own home.
- Online programs often streamline courses which means classes are relevant to your area of study and may take less time to complete.
- Post-secondary options will likely be more affordable as online education institutions don't incur the costs of maintaining a campus.
- Online programs typically offer one-on-one interaction with an instructor by phone or email, which helps individualize instruction.
- Most reputable online programs will promote their accreditations and affiliations, ensuring distance learning standards are met – as well as share student testimonials/Reviews.
Whether you’re looking to finish high school, get certified for a new career, or obtain an associate’s, bachelor’s, or master’s degree, there are literally thousands of options to choose from. With enough research and planning, you can most definitely find a quality online program that fits your needs.
As an accredited, online school we have trained thousands of men and women over the past 39 years to be ready to work in exciting, professional careers. Our affordable, all-inclusive certificate programs are designed specifically for the at-home learner. Courses are self-paced so you study when it fits your schedule, and finish in as little as 4 months. Now’s the perfect time to consider online.