No Risk. No Cost.
Your Opportunity to Succeed.
When you complete your certificate program and our Success Promise® program, you will get a job within six months, or we will refund your tuition in full!
What is it?
- The Success Promise® program is an optional, added benefit U.S. Career Institute provides to our certificate students who are looking for specific, extra training on how to market themselves during their job search.
- The program includes 6 weeks of online training with a Human Resources Specialist, as well as direct, one-on-one access to our Graduate Advisors.
- Specific services include assistance with writing resumés and cover letters, interview skills and more!
- Students who make the decision to sign up for our Success Promise® program shortly after enrolling tend to get a higher GPA and are more likely to reach their career goals!
- There’s no risk involved. If you decide later on that you don’t want to participate in the Success Promise® program, you can simply opt out of it.
- Plus, when you finish the Success Promise® program, you will get a job within six months, or we will refund your tuition in full – that’s a benefit you won’t find anywhere else!
How do I participate?
- You can sign up for the Success Promise® program within 30 days of initial enrollment in your certificate program via your online student account.
- There’s no risk involved when you sign up, only the opportunity to reach your goals.
- Complete the Success Promise® program and you will get a job! If you don’t get a job within six months of completing the program, we’ll give you all of your money back – that’s how strongly we believe in this program!
Read about the program’s requirements and guidelines in the Success Promise® program Outline.
Questions and Answers
Q: Does this apply to all Certificate Programs?
A: No, excludes Computer Essentials.
Q: Do we provide job placement?
A: No. Our Success Promise® program walks you through the job search process, but the responsibility and effort involved is your own.
Q: What is considered a job?
A: In the Success Promise program, if you receive any job offer to work in an office or from home, you will be released from the program. A job is any paid or non-paid work directly or indirectly related to your program. This includes full-time, part-time, contract, internship and/or project-based work, as well as positions that could transition into your desired career in an office or from home.
Q: Do we guarantee a set salary?
A: No. Salary varies by career, location, title, hours, responsibilities and more. We do teach you how to expand your career and raise your salary once you’ve landed a job.
Q: Do you still get unlimited career support?
A: Absolutely! All of our graduates have our full career support for as long as they need it. Only the Success Promise® program has an expiration date.
Q: What if I am enrolled in more than one program?
A: You will be eligible for only one refund. You will need to choose the career in which you wish to pursue employment during your Success Promise Program.
© 2015 WESTON DISTANCE LEARNING INC. • 2001 Lowe St., Fort Collins, CO 80525 • All rights reserved.