Our mission is to give adults a fresh start with a new career.
U.S. Career Institute's mission is to offer affordable, quality distance education to our students. USCI's flexible, real-world career training is written especially for the distance learner. Our administration, faculty and staff are dedicated to supporting our students through exceptional service.
Our Guiding Principles
Our Guiding Principles establishes a set of essential considerations that guide our school and employees in their daily work and decision making.
- The decision or action is fair to our students and our employees.
- We would be proud to have a friend or family member as one of our students.
- We will exceed our students' expectations.
- The decision or action keeps us focused on what we do best.
- We have the resources to support this decision and to continue to provide a quality education.
- We can research, test, verify and/or quantify our decisions.
- We will make financially sound decisions to keep our school healthy for the good of our students and employees.
- We can do it as well, if not better than, other schools.
- We take into consideration the effect on our employees for each decision we make.
- We Teach People to Change Their Lives.