You’ll gain valuable money management skills in each of your financial services courses. Learn about the changing markets, taxes, investment strategies and business math. Apply your skills to help businesses or even individuals.
U.S. Career Institute is committed to making your education affordable. Invest in your education and see the pay-off when you begin your career in Financial Services Management.
Tuition and Fees for an Associate’s Degree in Financial Services:
Per Semester: $1,989.00
Payment Options—First Semester
- Pay in Full Now: Save $300 when you pay in full.
- Automatic Payment Plan: Make your first payment of $99 at the time of enrollment and easy, interest-free monthly payments that will be automatically charged to a credit/debit card or bank account.
- Mail-In Payment Plan: Make your first payment of $99 at the time of enrollment and then send monthly payments by mail.
|Cost per semester:||$1,989.00|
|Shipping and handling per semester:||$21.50|
|Number of semesters:||4|
|Total cost of tuition:||$7,956.00|
|Total cost of shipping:||$86.00|
|Total cost of the program before discounts:||$8,042.00|
Included in Your Tuition:
- Unlimited instructor assistance
- Unlimited career support for graduates
Learn from home and eliminate the cost of commuting to class. Study on your own schedule so you can keep your day job. Take advantage of our interest-free financing to begin your program today. Plus, enjoy the security of our 5-day money-back commitment.
Financing Your Tuition
- 0% interest
- No finance charges
- Payments as low as $99 per month
Learn more about financial options for your tuition.