Keep up with the latest trends with a degree in Fashion Merchandising. Your coursework teaches you about business principles, design, merchandising and retail buying. You’ll learn how to balance your creativity with business know-how.
U.S. Career Institute is committed to making your education affordable. Invest in your education and see the pay-off when you begin your career in Fashion Merchandising.
Tuition and Fees for an Associate’s Degree in Fashion Merchandising:
Per Semester: $1,989.00
Payment Options—First Semester
- Pay in Full Now: Save $300 when you pay in full.
- Automatic Payment Plan: Make a $99 first payment at the time of enrollment and easy, interest-free monthly payments that will be automatically charged to a credit/debit card or bank account.
- Mail-In Payment Plan: Make a $99 first payment at the time of enrollment and then send monthly payments by mail.
|Cost per semester:||$1,989.00|
|Shipping and handling per semester:||$21.50|
|Number of semesters:||4|
|Total cost of tuition:||$7,956.00|
|Total cost of shipping:||$86.00|
|Total cost of the program before discounts:||$8,042.00|
Included in Your Tuition:
- Unlimited instructor assistance
- Unlimited career support for graduates
Learn from home and eliminate the cost of commuting to class. Study on your own schedule so you can keep your day job. Take advantage of our interest-free financing to begin your program today. Plus, enjoy the security of our 5-day money-back commitment.
Financing Your Tuition
- 0% interest
- No finance charges
- Payments as low as $99 per month
Learn more about financial options for your tuition.